This colour-coded map reveals the startling difference in life expectancies across 222 of the world’s countries.
The map shows how people are likely to live the longest in developed countries with state-funded healthcare systems like Japan, Canada and the UK, which each have average life expectancies of over 80 years.
The tiny tax haven of Monaco – with its notoriously wealthy inhabitants and compulsory state-funded health service – has the highest life expectancy at an average of 89.68 years, five years higher than anywhere else on earth, according to the CIA World Factbook. The country with the worst life expectancy is the African state of Chad at a shocking 48.69 years.
Life expectancy in America ranks 51st in the CIA’s table at 78.49 years – lower than Canada (81.48), Australia (81.90), New Zealand (80.71), Japan (83.91), the UK (80.17) and much of Europe.
SHOT BAR offers unique nutrient injection therapy that delivers vitamins, minerals, amino acids, botanicals, and homeopathic medicines directly into the body’s circulation providing faster sustained nutritional improvement than oral supplementation. Nutrients are administered intramuscularly, bypassing the digestive system, to ensure proper absorption and utilization.
We carry the freshest, purest and effective shots. We can even do a micronutrient test to find out which ones are working.
Please consult with our practitioners to customize a shot for your health needs
HCG Diet Newman Health
HCG diet has proven to be the most effective weight loss treatment in existence. But there are some things for which you should mentally be prepared when you begin this program.
1. Some people probably experience mild to moderate headaches due to withdrawal for the first few days. Usually Carbohydrate withdrawal. Plus, you may experience some stronger cravings temporarily. This will pass!
2. If you do not follow the guidelines exactly, it will cost you in weight loss. One severe cheat can cost you 2-3 days of weight loss.
3. Make up your mind before you begin that you are going to finish the program victoriously. It requires determination, but the reward is the fastest weight loss you will ever experience. When I started this program and the scale was showing incredible losses every day, I knew I could do this program–so can you!
4. There will be a few days where you will not lose anything; don’t be frustrated–this is normal.
5. Watch what you are eating; you might find patterns of foods that cause you not to lose, or to lose fantastically. To catch this you may want to have a food journal on your Smart Phone, alot of cool applications for wellness. The better you document Count caloriesA lot of people have problems loosing with tomatoes and oranges (but some people have no problems at all). Everybody is different so you need to monitor your own body and see what works (and doesn’t work) for you.
6. Avoid tanning if you burn, this can cause you to retain water.
7. Each time you stall, take your measurements; you have probably lost inches. There is a reason why it is called “Pound and Inches”.
Things to do before you start:
1. Take a “before” picture of yourself. Yes, it is humbling; but you will be glad you did later, when it is time for a side-by-side comparison of before and after.
2. Take your “before” measurements. Again, you will be happy that you did.
3. Read Dr. Simeons’ book, Pounds and Inches. Free to download off of our website.
4. Make sure you have a scale. If you step on it three times within a minute, it should give you exactly the same reading. A digital scale is the best, since it weighs in one-tenths of a pound.
6. Plan your program by deciding your schedule for Phases and rounds, considering holidays, vacations, and special events.
7. For menstruating women is recommendable to start right after your period or at least to have 10 days before the onset of the next period. Also it is recommendable to get the last shot at least three days before the onset of your period.
Step 1: First Two Days
1. Load TO CAPACITY with lots of fats for the first two days
2. Of course, this sounds completely contrary to any standard diet advice–but it is NECESSARY! If you do not “pig out” properly, you will not see the results you want. This is a fact.
3. You begin taking your injections the same day you start loading on fat.
4. You may not feel very well at the end of the two days; that’s okay–it will pass.
Step 2: The HCG Diet
1. On Day 3, begin the 500-calorie-per-day diet.
2. Take your injections every day everyone is different and all solutions are NOT the same .
3. Remember, headaches during the first few days are normal. Your body is suffering from carb withdrawal and adjusting to fat burning as your main fuel. Burn Mode!
4. For the first few days, you may experience moments of hunger. If you qualify as medically obese you can take appetite suppressants along with the injections if needed. But the hunger pangs will pass. You must also learn the difference between feeling “hungry” and your stomach feeling “empty”. Most Americans have rarely felt their stomach truly empty.
5. Drink half your body weight in water. This is a MUST in order to lose as much weight as possible. More water is better, if your weight loss slows down check the amount of water you are getting.
Be careful with artificial sweeteners. REASON: Your body recognizes it as sugar, releases insulin, which then causes your body to restore the fat that the HCG has released from the cells….not what you want while doing HCG.
Step 3: The Last 3 Days
1. Continue the 500-calorie diet the three days after your last shot. You must get the HCG out of your system before you start Step 4. You may gain some of the weight back if you don’t follow this step. Continue with your water.
Step 4: 3 weeks of maintenance
1. For the next three weeks you need to work to maintain the weight achieved as hard as you did to loose it. Follow our low carb-diet. (NO HCG).
If you need to do another round, wait at least six weeks before you start again.
Questions/Comments? Online forms