Medical Marijuana Doctor
Now offering patients for Medical Marijuana,
What conditions qualify?
Conditions such as cancer,
epilepsy, chronic muscle spasms, glaucoma, PTSD, AIDS, HIV, ALS, Crohn’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and other debilitating conditions of the same kind or class, or for which a physician believes the benefits outweigh the risk.
The Health Benefits Of Marijuana
- It can be used to treat Glaucoma
- Reduces Crohn’s disease symptoms
- muscle spasms
- A chemical found in marijuana may keep cancer from spreading
- It may decrease anxiety
- Slows the progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Post-traumatic-stress-disorder (PTSD) treatment
- Epileptic seizures